Click here for a list of contacts for each region.
Make the most of membership by getting involved in one of NYSNLA's eight regional chapters. Connect with others in the community and take part in local events. Each regional association/chapter operates with its own board and bylaws.
Together, all eight regions form a federated state association with a statewide board of industry leaders working together, committed to expand services, deliver value to members, advocate for the industry and help each other do business better.
NYSNLA's regions conduct their local programs with an eye toward creating relationships, grass-roots local advocacy, trade education programming, peer suppport and networking. The state association:
- Develops education programs designed to help all members conduct business efficiently, professionally and profitably;
- Provides overall strategic direction for the association;
- Provides strategic quality member communications that deliver relevant and timely industry information;
- Manages the CNLP program and develops professional development programs for owners and senior-level management;
- Conducts industry advocacy on the state level through relationships with stated agencies; and
- Hosts statewide events to create a sense of unity and purpose within the association.